Our desire is to make your experience at Anthem Church both enjoyable and meaningful. We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you all the good things God is doing at our church.
Our hope is to connect with people no matter where you have come from or where you are on your spiritual journey. It would be our privilege to come alongside you and help you live the life God has planned for you.
Things to know when you show up at Anthem Church the first time:
- Time: Our Sunday worship service begins promptly at 10:30 AM
- Come as you are: Be yourself and you'll fit right in
- Casual dress: Our pastor preaches in jeans
- Children: Childcare for infants/toddlers; classes for preschoolers thru 5th graders
- Contemporary music: Today's praise & worship songs alongside modernized hymns
- Biblical message: We preach from the Bible
- Arrive early: Come 15 minutes early on your first visit to give yourself enough time to get settled
For more about children, teens, location, and how to connect see below.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.