Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences.
One of our greatest hopes is for all who attend Anthem Church to be actively involved in one of our A-Teams. A-Teams are what we call our small groups. In our A-Teams you will begin to experience true community as you build gospel-centered relationships with others.
At Anthem all of our adult discipleship is channeled through our A-Teams. We believe that participation in a small group is critical for your spiritual health and vital to becoming a love-filled, faith-filled, hope-filled follower of Jesus.
Why are A-Teams so important?
- Created for Community - God made us relational creatures. We're not meant to live in isolation or to face life alone. God created us to enjoy genuine community with one another. Small groups offer us a great way to experience the community God created us for.
- Learn in Community - We learn most effectively how to live as followers of Christ when we build meaningful friendships with other Christians. It's a good way to receive hands-on spiritual mentoring from those who have been Christians longer than us. Furthermore, we can develop a better understanding of the Bible when we discuss it alongside others.
- Serve the Community - God desires that we actively love our neighbors by being a blessing to people around us. Our A-Teams aren't simply Bible studies, but a means by which we can partner together to serve our neighbors and be the light of Christ in Angier.
What should you expect when you join an A-Team?
- A safe and loving place to study the Bible
- An accepting environment to build meaningful friendships
- A group of like-minded people with whom to impact our community for the better
When do A-Teams meet?
This semester (Aug. 16th - Dec. 6th) our A-Teams are meeting as all-gal and all-guy groups alternating weeks on Wednesday evenings.
Join one of our small groups and experience the joy of Christian community. To sign-up email us at email@example.com.